GENERATE SYMPATHY WITH A LIVE SKETCHING ANIMATION
There are several ways to use portrait animation to generate goodwill:
- Interact with the audience by allowing them to suggest ideas or topics for the live sketch.
- Use a humorous style to generate laughter and good humor during the live drawing.
- Personalize the drawings according to the members of the audience present during the live art.
- Share funny or inspiring stories during the sketching process in public.
- Present the finished drawings with enthusiasm and gratitude to the audience for their participation as a live drawer.
The goal is to create an enjoyable and fun experience for the audience, thus increasing their engagement and loyalty to your brand or company through the use of live sketching.
ADAPT YOUR LIVE PORTRAIT ANIMATION TO THE VALENTINE'S DAY CONTEXT
Valentine’s Day is a time to share love and affection. Why not do the same for your customers by offering them a personalized experience? I suggest you showcase your creativity by personalizing the illustrations with love statements. Whether in watercolor or digital, my live portraits will allow you to create a strong bond with your clients.
Involve your clients in this special day by allowing them to choose their flowers, quotes and love messages to include in live artwork. We take care of